Designated REALTORS® may now manage your office and your agents' membership online.
To access, please visit the Member Portal.
On the left-hand side under the company information...
Click on the "Pay Agent Dues" to view the current renewal status for all agents affiliated with your firm and to pay all renewals online. If you have more than one location, you must click on each branch office to view any unpaid persons. Those with a partial balance due are likely on the ABR payment plan (final installment due date: January 2nd). Please note that a payment plan is also offered to new applicants. Anyone participating in the new member payment plan can be identified by individuals whose order description includes the words "New Members".
- Click on "Update Office Profile" if you need to update your office information.
- Click on "Manage Agents" to view a complete list of all agents associated with your firm. If you find an agent who is no longer in your office, if you will please submit a Transfer Form and their name will be removed from your list. You will also be able to verify the following on this section of the website:
- Agents Orientation status: The "Orientation Date/Local Orientation Date" fields indicate when they fulfilled their Orientation requirements. For more information on these requirements, please visit www.abr.org/orientation.
- Agents Quadrennial Code of Ethics' status: The "COE Completion Date" field indicates their last date of COE completion. For more information on the current quadrennial Code of Ethics cycle, please visit www.abr.org/ethics.
- If you need to verify an agent's REALTOR® Association affiliation, please visit www.realtor.org and click on the "Directories" link on the top right hand side and then click on the "Find a member" link on the right hand side. It will then take you to this page where you may search for the individual by name.
Please note: Non-member licensees are unable to reap any Board benefits nor are able to use the REALTOR® marks in conjunction with their business. Per the dues membership requirements, the Designated REALTOR® is responsible for paying dues for all licensed agents within the organization including non-member licensees. If someone is under a non-member licensee status, this could be for a couple of reasons. More info »
We welcome your feedback regarding the web portal. If you have any suggestions or if you are experiencing difficulty using/understanding the site, please contact Information Central at 404.250.0051.